1. Organize Announcement Ceremony and release the publication “TOP 10 Vietnam ICT Companies 2021”
- Announcement and Certificate Award Ceremony will be taken place on 13th July, 2021.
- Publication is released in Announcement and Certificate Award Ceremony.
2. Introduce, promote and distribute the publication as official documents at flagship ICT events.
- Vietnam DX Day 2022: organized on May 2022 in Hanoi with the participation of above 3,000 delegates. Expected to deliver 3,000 copies
- Japan IT Day: organized annually, the program in 2021 is expected to be held in August 2021 in Vietnam and Japan with the participation of above 300 delegates. Expected to deliver 300 copies
- Korea IT Day: scheduled to be organized in August 2021 with the participation of above 400 delegates. Expected to deliver 400 copies.
- Vietnam IT Day: organized annually in February in Yokohama, Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Fukuoka, … (Japan). Expected to deliver 400 copies to Japanese companies.
- SODEC International Exhibition 2022 (Japan): organized annually in April and October in Tokyo, Japan; tentatively give away 600 copies to representatives of Japan enterprises attending Vietnam-Japan trade conference and introduce the publication at Vietnam’s booth at the exhibition.
- Japan IT Week Autumn 2021 is held annually in October in Tokyo, Japan, tentatively delivering 600 copies to representatives attending the Vietnam – Japan cooperation seminar and Vietnam booths at exhibition.
- Vietnam ICT Summit: the most reputed ICT event in Vietnam, with the participation of over 600 domestic and international delegates including Vietnam’s government leaders. Present over 600 copies of the publication to all delegates attending the Summit.
- Vietnam Smart City Summit 2021: is an event to introduce, exchange, and discuss the vision and perceptions of city leaders on the construction of smart cities, the IoT platform, digital services for Vietnam, introducing solutions for smart cities. The summit is scheduled to held in October. Expected to deliver to over 1,000 copies.
- Other trade promotion events organized by VINASA in markets: UK, USA, Singapore, China, Korea, Taiwan …: Expected over 1,000 copies.
- Other conferences and events organized by National Committee on Information Technology Application, Ministry of Information and Communications or VINASA: over 1,000 copies.
- Making distribution materials for foreign business delegations to Vietnam to seek partners.
3. Presenting to agencies and organizations that are potential customers and partners in the country:
Distributing 500 copies to agencies and IT leaders in agencies of the Party, Government, branches, central state agencies, provinces and cities.
Distribute 500 copies to agencies and organizations in the education, healthcare systems, unions, …
Distribute 1,000 copies to corporations, corporations, banks, large enterprises as potential customers through domestic business associations.
3.4 Introduce and connect with potential customers and partners in 100 countries:
VINASA introduces and presents publications (soft or hard copies) to over 4,000 major IT-applying agencies and enterprises in the country and potential customers and partners in 100 countries and territories around the world, thereby supporting Vietnamese businesses to expand international markets. This is a program to promote global connectivity through coordinating with international organizations of VINASA by letter of introduction or through the direct participation of VINASA in the events and activities of these organizations. The scale of this promotional coordination is expected to reach 20,000 select businesses in 100 countries and territories.
Coordinating with the World IT Union (WITSA) to introduce and publish to businesses and IT associations in 82 countries and economies around the world whom are members of WITSA (WITSA is the global IT association, accounting for above 90% of the world IT market, VINASA has represented for Vietnam and joined WITSA since 2003).
Coordinating with APICTA to introduce and publish publications to enterprises participating in APICTA Awards, the annual award for outstanding IT, telecommunications products, solutions and start-ups of countries in Asian Pacific area.
Coordinating with bilateral partner organizations of VINASA to introduce and distribute to businesses and organizations in key markets:
- Japan: coordinating with Japan Foreign Trade Promotion Organization (JETRO), Japan IT Promotion Agency (IPA), Japan Open Source Embedded Software Association (OESF), Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), Japan IT Services Association (JISA), Japan Software Association (NSA), Japan Business Association in Vietnam (JBA), Vietnam – Japan Business Club (VJBC), …
- Korea: Korea IT Industry Federation (FKII), Internet Safety Promotion Agency (KISA), Korea Information Security Association (KISIA), Korea Software Association (KOSA), Contact Organization Daegu City Digital Technology (DIP), Korea Game Industry Agency (KOGIA), Korea Embassy Chamber of Commerce (KOTRA), Korea Virtual Reality Industry Association Korea (KoVRA) …
- ASEAN countries: in collaboration with IE Singapore, IDA, Singapore Information and Communication Federation (SG Tech), Malaysia Trade Promotion Agency (MATRADE), Lao IT Association (LICA), MCF (Myanmar), SIPA, ATCI (Thailand), …
- Other countries / regions in Asia: in collaboration with Taiwan Institute of Information Technology Industry (III), Taiwan Overseas Trade Development Committee (TAITRA), Taiwan Computer Association (TCA) …
- USA: in collaboration with American IT and Software Association (SIIA), American IT Industry Trade Association (COMTIA) …
- UK and Ireland: in collaboration with the UK Trade and Investment Agency (UKTI), the National Outsourcing Association (the National Outsourcing Association), the Irish General Department of Business Development (Enterprise Ireland), the Irish Software Association …
- Western European countries: Netherlands Trade Promotion Organization (Holland Gateway), Dutch IT Association (Netherland ICT), German IT Association (BITKOM), French IT Association (Syntec Numerique) …
- Nordic countries: in collaboration with the Danish Industrial Federation (DI), Norwegian Business Federation (VIRKE), The Federation of Finnish Technology Industries (FFTI) (Finland)…
Issue to foreign Trade Affairs in Vietnam and Vietnam Trade Affairs in some countries around the world.
5. Promote communication and activities for selected companies:
- Domestic communication: Information of each business is introduced on the official website of the program and on the official fanpage of VINASA at facebook.com/vinasavn/.
- Information about the publication was introduced and promoted on more than 10 domestic media channels, especially to leading press agencies such as: vnexpress.net; www.ictnews.vn; www.dddn.com.vn; www.nss.vn; www.vietnamnet.vn; www.biztek.vn; www.vtc.vn.
- Communicate on demand of businesses with special incentive packages for selected businesses
- Overseas media: Broadcasting in international trade promotion programs of VINASA.
- The soft version of the publication is presented online, can be viewed or downloaded at: top10ict.com; www.top10ict.vn;
- TOP 10 companies are introduced and propagated in Vietnam ICT Summit 2021 on 14th July 2021 (many attractive deals).
- TOP 10 enterprises will be introduced for free on the website danhbaict.vn; stamped TOP 10 ICT companies on the description of Enterprises for a period of 1 year.