1. Organize Announcement Ceremony and release the publication “TOP 10 Vietnam ICT Companies 2020”
- Announcement and Certificate Award Ceremony will be taken place online at the 4th quarter of this year.
- Press meeting and official release of the publication “TOP 10 Vietnam ICT Companies 2020”
2. Introduce, promote and distribute the publication as official documents at flagship ICT events.
- Japan IT Day: organized annually, the program in 2020 is expected to be held online in October .
- Vietnam IT Day: organized annually in February in Yokohama, Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, Fukuoka… (Japan); Present 400 copies of the publication to Japanese enterprises.
- SODEC international exhibition (Japan): organized annually in May, Tokyo, Japan; tentatively give away 600 copies to representatives of Japan enterprises attending Vietnam-Japan trade conference and introduce the publication at Vietnam’s booth at the exhibition.
- Japan IT Week Autumn 2021 is held annually in October in Tokyo, Japan, tentatively presenting 600 copies to representatives attending the event.
- Vietnam ICT Summit: the most reputed ICT event in Vietnam, with the participation of over 600 domestic and international delegates including Vietnam’s government leaders. Present over 600 copies of the publication to all delegates attending the Summit. Digital Life magazine will organize their own booth to introduce the publication.
- Vietnam Smart City Summit 2020: is an event to introduce, exchange, and discuss the vision and perceptions of city leaders on the construction of smart cities, the IoT platform, digital services for Vietnam, introducing solutions for smart cities. Expected over 1,000 books.
- APICTA Award 2021: The most prestigious and award of the IT industry in Asia – Pacific. Expected over 300 books
- Other trade promotion events organized by VINASA in markets: UK, USA, Singapore, China, Korea, Taiwan …: Expected over 1,000 books.
- Other conferences and events organized by National Committee on Information Technology Application, Ministry of Information and Communications or VINASA: over 1,000 books.
- Making distribution materials for foreign business delegations to Vietnam to seek partners.
3. Presenting to agencies and organizations that are potential customers and partners in the country:
- Distributing 500 copies to agencies and IT leaders in agencies of the Party, Government, branches, central state agencies, provinces and cities.
- Distribute 500 copies to agencies and organizations in the education, healthcare systems, unions, …
- Distribute 500 copies to corporations, corporations, banks, large enterprises as potential customers through domestic business associations.
4. Introduce and connect with potential customers and partners in 100 countries:
VINASA introduces and presents publications (soft or hard copies) to over 2,000 major IT-applying agencies and enterprises in the country and potential customers and partners in 100 countries and territories around the world, thereby supporting Vietnamese businesses to expand international markets. This is a program to promote global connectivity through coordinating with international organizations of VINASA by letter of introduction or through the direct participation of VINASA in the events and activities of these organizations. The scale of this promotional coordination is expected to reach 20,000 select businesses in 100 countries and territories.
Coordinating with the World IT Union (WITSA) to introduce and publish to businesses and IT associations in 82 countries and economies around the world whom are members of WITSA (WITSA is the global IT association, accounting for above 90% of the world IT market, VINASA has represented for Vietnam and joined WITSA since 2003).
Coordinating with APICTA to introduce and publish publications to enterprises participating in APICTA Awards, the annual award for outstanding IT, telecommunications products, solutions and start-ups of countries in Asian Pacific area.
Coordinating with bilateral partner organizations of VINASA to introduce and distribute to businesses and organizations in key markets:
- Japan: coordinating with Japan Foreign Trade Promotion Organization (JETRO), Japan IT Promotion Agency (IPA), Japan Open Source Embedded Software Association (OESF), Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), Japan IT Services Association (JISA), Japan Software Association (NSA), Japan Business Association in Vietnam (JBA), Vietnam – Japan Business Club (VJBC), …
- Korea: Korea IT Industry Federation (FKII), Internet Safety Promotion Agency (KISA), Korea Information Security Association (KISIA), Korea Software Association (KOSA), Contact Organization Daegu City Digital Technology (DIP), Korea Game Industry Agency (KOGIA), Korea Embassy Chamber of Commerce (KOTRA), Korea Virtual Reality Industry Association Korea (KoVRA) …
- ASEAN countries: in collaboration with IE Singapore, IDA, Singapore Information and Communication Federation (SG Tech), Malaysia Trade Promotion Agency (MATRADE), Lao IT Association (LICA), MCF (Myanmar), SIPA, ATCI (Thailand), …
- Other countries / regions in Asia: in collaboration with Taiwan Institute of Information Technology Industry (III), Taiwan Overseas Trade Development Committee (TAITRA), Taiwan Computer Association (TCA) …
- USA: in collaboration with American IT and Software Association (SIIA), American IT Industry Trade Association (COMTIA) …
- UK and Ireland: in collaboration with the UK Trade and Investment Agency (UKTI), the National Outsourcing Association (the National Outsourcing Association), the Irish General Department of Business Development (Enterprise Ireland), the Irish Software Association …
- Western European countries: Netherlands Trade Promotion Organization (Holland Gateway), Dutch IT Association (Netherland ICT), German IT Association (BITKOM), French IT Association (Syntec Numerique) …
- Nordic countries: in collaboration with the Danish Industrial Federation (DI), Norwegian Business Federation (VIRKE), The Federation of Finnish Technology Industries (FFTI) (Finland)…
Issue to foreign Trade Affairs in Vietnam and Vietnam Trade Affairs in some countries around the world.
5. Promote communication and promotion activities for selected companies:
- In domestic: Information of each business is introduced on the official website of the program and on the fanpage of VINASA at www.facebook.com/vinasavn/.
- Information about the publication was introduced and promoted on more than 80 domestic media channels, especially to leading press agencies such as: www.vnexpress.net; www.ictnews.vn; www.dddn.com.vn; www.nss.vn; www.vietnamnet.vn; www.biztek.vn; www.vtc.vn …
- Communicate on demand of businesses with special incentive packages for selected businesses
- Overseas media: Broadcasting in international trade promotion programs of VINASA.
- The soft version of the publication is presented online, can be viewed or downloaded at: www.top10ict.com; www.top10ict.vn; http://leadingitcompanies.com/